Facebook and YouTube are amazing traffic sources for free traffic. But to be successful with them, you MUST focus on the current trends, and exploit them.
One current trend that literally NOONE is using right now is LIVE videos. And don’t worry, you don’t need to be on camera 🙂
YouTube gives instant rankings boost for YouTube Live. That means that if you stream your video “live” instead of uploading a recorded video, you will get an instant higher ranking and more traffic, simple as that. And Facebook sends instant notifications to all your friends and fans of your pages when you do a FB “live”.
Up until today though, doing YT Live and FB live was hard. You literally had to be live. And you had to be on camera.
Today, a new software will remove these issues – and you will be able to get 300% more traffic doing pre-recorded “live” videos, without even having to be on camera!
Going Live To Market In…
LiveCaster is a software that gets you MORE free traffic from YouTube and Facebook.
At this point in time, in 2017, both Facebook and YouTube WANT you to be using YouTube Live and Facebook Live. So they are giving massive boosts and exposure to everyone who’s doing YouTube Live and Facebook Live.
How does it work?
Well, for YouTube, it’s proven that if you live-stream a video, instead of just uploading your video, YouTube will give you a massive boost in rankings and traffic. Higher search rankings means a lot more free traffic.
And for Facebook, here is how it works. Firstly, if you’re live with a video on your personal account, all your friends will get an instant notification saying you’re live, and many of your friends will tune in to watch. And if you go live on your business Page, then all the Fans of your page will get instant notification that you’re live, and they will tune in as well.
Additionally, with Facebook, you will go straight to the top of the newsfeeds for your friends and for fans of your pages.
Hopefully, you’re starting to see the huge potential here.
So how do you get traffic with LiveCaster:
- For YouTube:
Pick low-competition terms, and then do your videos. You don’t have to be on camera, you can just record your screen. Then instead of uploading your videos as normal, use LiveCaster to do a YouTube Live using the pre-recorded video that you prepared. This will send you straight to the top of search results in both Google and YouTube.
BONUS: If you’ve never dealt with YouTube – you’re missing out 🙂 I am giving you my exclusive BONUS showing how I get traffic and sales from YouTube passively (averaging around $500 / month just from completely passive YouTube Traffic).
- For Facebook:
Assuming you have zero fans on your Facebook pages, you will probably want to run some cheap $5/day “Page Like” ads. Don’t worry, it’s very simple and very cheap. For $5/day, you can get anywhere from 20 to 100 fans a day.
After you’ve grown your fans to the page, you can use LiveCaster to stream that pre-recorded video. Your fans will get instant notification and will tune in. Also your video will go straight to the top of their newsfeeds.
What’s Inside LiveCaster:
- Pick any pre-recorded video from your computer and go live with it.
- No need of any camera or any technical device.
- Converts most video formats automatically
- Make your regular videos live and get 300% boost in your reach. Also get higher rankings. Videos will be playable like usual when live telecast ends.
- Show off your products by livecasting your demos, ads, pitches, etc, and quickly grab new buyers or build engagement for your social media pages.
- Create quick videos of your article readouts and grab viewers and fresh readers from Facebook & YouTube for your blog.
- Go live with your video presentations and commercials and give your business even more exposure. Grab more clients and leads
- Add any video to Livecaster repository by clicking the ‘Add Video’ button.
- Go live instantly at the press of a button with any video
- Works with Facebook Pages, Groups, Profile seamlessly. Just connect and go live. Works for YouTube too.
- Add multiple social accounts and go live on them simultaneously
- Livecasts smooth videos from your desktop on broadband connections with stream rate adjustment
Here is how the pricing is going to work:
- Earlybird price $27 from 11am to 3pm US Eastern on April 28rd, 2017
- After 3pm, it will go to $37, but USE COUPON “live5off” to get $5 off the price, from $37 down to $32
If you pick up LiveCaster through my link, you will get these bonuses:
Bonus 1: Whitelabel Rights to Scarcity Bar Pro
This is a REALLY good plugin to create scarcity bars and timers. I used this myself. The vendor offered this to me to give Whitelabel Rights (means you can do anything you want, give it away, sell it for any price you want).
Create powerful call to action bars for high conversions. Leverage the scarcity element and boost your conversions by up to a whopping 350 percent. WP Scarcity Jeet is a WordPress compatible, highly customizable scarcity plugin that grabs your subscribers’ attention and makes them focus on your offers.
Bonus 2: Whitelabel Rights to WP SiteClone Pro
You get WHITELABEL rights to a great plugin that allows you to clone sites easily. So you can use it yourself, give it away, or sell for any price you want.
Bonus 3: Personal Use Licence for Email Jeet 2.0 Web Mailer
Ditch your autoresponder and stop paying monthly fees. Send Emails from your webhosting using Email Jeet Webmailer, the web based self-hosted mail client. Email Jeet Webmailer can send emails through your local server using PHPmail, or can also be configured to work with any SMTP provider like Sendgrid, etc. Works online with standard PHP hosting
Bonus 4: My previous YouTube Traffic Training
This is going to show you how to identify low competition keywords to make YouTube videos for, and how to then get traffic with LiveCaster.
You get all these bonuses completely FREE when you grab LiveCaster through my link:
NOTE: to get the bonuses, please check in the JVZoo Download area, and look for “Greg Kononenko’s Bonus”. If you have any issues please contact me via Contact page or via a reply to any of my emails.